What breed of dog is your favorite?

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

My Avatar
My avatar is a top surgeon. She is also known as the “Super Surgeon” because she can perform surgeries on animals and humans. She is my future self. Both of her surgical teams are very good. She is not only a double surgeon, but she is a teacher. Her name is Dr. Izzy S and she is committed to saving all kinds of lives.

Interview
Q: What inspired you to work in surgery?
A: Well, growing up in a hospital and seeing doctors save lives made a huge impact on my life and I wanted to do what I saw the doctors do.
Q: What’s it like to meet your past self right now?
A: It’s so cool to meet you.. Well me and i’m happy to learn that you’ll do what you’ve always wanted to do.
Q: Last question,who do you go to if you’ve had a bad day?
A: I actually go to my dog, Roxy. She always gives me love when i need it the most.

5411.png

No comments:

Post a Comment