What breed of dog is your favorite?

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Façade Poem

Façade Poem
I seem to be like a dog that is sweet and courageous,
But really I am a cat that is afraid of it's own shadow.
I seem to be like a rock that shows it's stubbornness,
But really I am sand that is warm and soft.
I seem to be like a storm that is loud and angry,
But really I am mist that is calm and quiet.
I seem to be like sandals that are new and unknown,
But I am really sneakers that are used and loved.
I seem to be like a tree that is generous, 
But really I am a flower that is waiting to be picked.
I seem to be like and eagle that is soaring through the sky,
But really I am a baby bird that is waiting to take it's first jump.
I seem to be like sugar that is as sweet as honey,
But really I am cinnamon that is powerful and bold.
I seem to be like whipped cream that is the finishing touch on a pie,
But really I am the crust that is holding it together.
I seem to be like tap water that is clean and simple,
But really I am an ocean that is full of diversity.


I'm Myself!

Inspired by Eleanor Liu

1 comment:

  1. My cat will scratch someones face off sure he is scared of his tail when it creeps up behind him but when he chances it he can always catch it

    ReplyDelete